Monday, March 29, 2010

LAXATIVES, PROJECTS, AND SUN


To start off, we had a mini step today with potty training for Madysen.
She asked to go #2 on the potty. I was elated that she wanted to try, so of course I helped her try, and try, and try, and try, and try....for pretty much most of the last 4 hours!! But, I figured if she showed the interest, I better support it. We have been using laxatives for almost 2 months now per our pediatrician to help her overcome her fear of a bowel movement. At first, I thought this "treatment" was absurd, but after doing some further research, I see that is much more common that I expected. Needless to say, there was no BM on the toilet, but I was proud of her for her interest. Hey, she might be 10 and still need a diaper to #2..ya never know!!

Does anyone else have this issue with their toddler?? Please, any tips or suggestions are welcome!!

Okay on to something more exciting than poo in the toilet. Ha!
I made this frame a few months ago after seeing something similar at a craft show.
I thought the saying was so precious.




I bought an unfinished frame at Michaels for $4.99.
I taped the lines using painter's tape and wrote the saying with a black sharpie.
Hope you enjoy!

Looking forward to a week of beautiful weather here! I apologize ahead of time for lack of projects; I'll be spending as much time as possible outside!!
Have a blessed Easter week!!


Sumo Sweet Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment