Monday, August 16, 2010

Entertainment Facelift

As the end of the summer quickly approaches, I figured I would feature one of my husband's projects. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law recently purchased a new television. They already had a very nice entertainment system, but with a bigger tv it just wouldn't work. So, they purchased a tv cabinet in the discounted section at a furniture store to match the existing towers- regular $400 marked down to $50. Then they enlisted my husband to build a new "bridge" between the towers.


This is the before. The cabinet the tv is sitting on was $50.



This is the after. Isn't is perfect? My sister wanted something where she could still decorate above!



It only took my husband and brother-in-law a few hours to build and it gave the whole entertainment system a new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment