Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm Back!

Whew... I have been gone awhile! Here's a few things we have been doing these past few months.
1. We found out we are expecting #3 in June!
2. Celebrated both of my girl's birthdays... Maddy turned 4 & Presley 2.
3. Spent the holidays surrounded by our family.
4. My husband got a new job; he'll start in March.
5. Spending a lot of time inside...it's way too cold!!!!!

Okay, now that we got all of that out of the way, let's get to some fun crafts. My girls are really bored this week due to the fact that we have been snowed in. The Blizzard of 2011 hit Chicago and we currently have about 22 inches of snow. So, I decided a much needed craft night was in store for my girls tonight. I found this cute idea somewhere on the Internet (I can't find the exact site now), but it's very easy and fun for small kids.

All you need is the cardboard roll from the toilet paper, construction paper, glue, pipe cleaners, and glitter to decorate. See how much fun the girls had?

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Very excited to be back to the "blog" world and looking forward to reconnecting with everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment